Information Gathering and Usage
GDJ & CO gathers information about you from data that you provide through our contact us form. The types of personal information collected can include your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and internet protocol (IP) address. We collect this information at the time you request further services or information. GDJ & CO may enhance or merge your information collected on our website with other operational data as well as data from [our affiliates and] third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you. Such information enables us to better tailor our content to your needs. The information you provide will be used to support your professional relationship with GDJ & CO. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on our websites and alert you to information on our services. Links to other websites
- Like most standard website servers, we use log files to automatically log information such as IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We log this information to analyse trends, administer our websites, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not use this information to identify you. For areas of our website that require registration, we log the user's email address and specific information concerning the user's activity on our website. This information may be tied to the user's other personal information and, if so, it is used to support the user's professional relationship with GDJ & CO and our services.
Cookies and web beacons
Cookies are used to enhance your experience on our websites by allowing us to tailor our content based on your interests, and distinguish you from other users of our website. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that does not contain any personal information, and that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. A cookie can contain information, such as a user ID or preferences, which the website uses to personalise content and track the pages you've visited. We don't track your personal identifiable information through cookies, unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering or logging on to our website. In the case of registering or logging on, we track information necessary to be able to follow up through contacting you. We use the following cookies: Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies or other tracking mechanisms necessary to make our website function as intended. They include, for example, Analytical/performance cookies.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Functionality cookies.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Strictly necessary cookies will expire at the end of your session. Except for analytical/performance cookies and functionality cookie, all other cookies will expire after 2 years. We also collect information through the use of Web beacons. Web beacons are tiny invisible graphics placed in some of our HTML-based emails to let us know what percentage of emails are opened by the recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Managing your information Information sharing
- GDJ & CO will not share, sell or rent your personal information for promotional purposes and will not disclose your personal information to outside organizations unless they are affiliated with GDJ & CO. Distributors, rental partners, affiliates, contractors, or other business partners of GDJ & CO may have access to your personal information but will only use your information in connection with your customer relationship with GDJ & CO and our services. Where we store your personal data
- GDJ & CO offers you the ability to correct or change the information collected during registration. You may change this information by returning to that website or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Deleting/Opt-Out policy
- GDJ & CO does not offer you a means by which to completely delete personal information, but you can opt-out of any future communications from us by emailing email@example.com Sale of business
- GDJ & CO may transfer personal information to a third party that acquires a business from GDJ & CO where the information is provided as an important asset of that acquired business. Legal requirements
- GDJ & CO may be required to disclose personal information in response to a court order or other legal requirement.
GDJ & CO operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised individuals have access to the information provided by you. Any particularly sensitive information, such as a customer's credit card number collected for a commerce transaction, is encrypted prior to transmission using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, although we will strive through commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Children's privacy protection
- GDJ & CO websites do not target and are not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personal data from children, and will delete such data upon discovery.
Contact GDJ & CO